Mondays can be rough.
Maybe you’ve had a super awesome weekend, and you don’t want it to end.
Perhaps your weekend was less than stellar, but you feel as though the week will just be worse.
No matter what your story is, sometimes we could all use a little Monday motivation to start the week off right.
Here’s a few things to do not just on Monday, but all through the week to keep motivated and productive:
- Go out this week and do something you’ve always wanted to do, but haven’t done.
- Break a sweat. Whether it’s bike riding, going to the gym, doing yoga, playing tennis, or cleaning your house, it doesn’t matter. Just get moving!
- Make a to-do list. There’s nothing more motivating than the feeling of slowly checking off everything you’ve put on there.
- Smile! Especially if you don’t feel like it.
- Text that friend you’ve been meaning to catch up with, and set a time to ACTUALLY get together.
- Find quotes that inspire you, and reflect on how they can help you in your life.
- Take twenty minutes for yourself. Watch a sitcom on Netflix, start journaling, or just sit down and make a cup of hot chocolate.
- Realize that everyday can be a new beginning. You don’t need the New Year to bring change into your life.
- Look in the mirror and tell yourself that you’re awesome!
- Write down a plan of how you could make your dreams a reality, even if it seems outrageous.
Mondays are best when handled with a positive mental attitude, so put a smile on your face, and show the world how incredible you can be!