I’ve been nominated by lovely friend Shaylei for the Liebster award which is to given to bloggers by other bloggers in order to connect blogs and create more of a community feel!
The rules are simple:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers. (I’m bending this one)
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
Here are the questions that Shaylei has given me to answer.
- What is your go-to stress relief? When I’ve had a particularly stressful day I tend to make a cup of tea and either curl up in bed with a book or Netflix. I find it’s easier to deal with fictional worlds sometimes, even though that’s probably not always the healthiest choice.
- What song has been stuck in your head lately? I’ve been singing “Blank Space” for weeks now, and I’m still not sick of it.
- Who is your biggest influence? My biggest influence is my parents. Over the years they’ve instilled wonderful values and a work ethic in me that will stay with me forever. They are the hardest working people I know, but they also work hard to help others in any way that they can. They are wonderful human beings, and I wouldn’t be the person that I am today if it weren’t for them.
- Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years? In five years, I would love to still be living in Nashville. I’m hoping that I’ll be working as a business manager or something of the sort in the music industry. Perhaps at that point, I’ll be thinking about getting engaged/married, but definitely not kids yet.
- Share a goal you’d like to attain in the next year: I want to reconnect myself with discovering new music because I’ve slipped away from that.
- What’s the first thing you do when you get up in the morning? The last thing before you go to bed? Sadly, I’ve fallen into the habit of checking my phone right before I fall asleep and as soon as I wake up in the morning.
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself? My kind spirit. I work my best to not give people a reason to dislike me, and I work to treat everyone I meet with kindness and respect.
- When did you start blogging and why? I created this blog about a year ago, although I don’t post very consistently. I wanted a space where I could post longer thoughts than Tumblr while also trying to find share my interests with friends and family.
- Share your must-have beauty product: This year I discovered Maybeline’s BB Cream, and I absolutely adore it.
- Finish this sentence: “My favorite place I’ve ever visited is…” Disneyland. I have so many different memories and all of them (except for the time I puked in the middle of the park) are magical.
- What’s your favorite animal and why? I love pandas because I think that they’re adorable. (If you’ve been living under a rock and haven’t watched the panda sneeze video or seen pandas on a slide, go watch. NOW.) I’m also jealous of their ability to do not much more than eat and sleep all day.
Here are my questions for you:
- What book has left a lasting impression on you?
- Share a goal you have for yourself for the next year.
- Without any limitations, if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What is your favorite quote to live by?
- Share your top song of 2014.
- When did you start blogging and why?
- What do you always carry with you?
- If you could change the ending to any fictional work (movie, show, book, etc.) what would you change?
- Who’s your biggest influence?
- What’s the biggest change you’ve seen in yourself in the past year?
- Share your favorite holiday tradition.